Self Assessment Return
Who is required to submit a Self Assessment Return?
– Who have earned 2500 pounds or more of taxable income, for example: real estate leasing
– Whose income from savings or investment exceeded £ 10,000
– Whose income from share-based income exceeds £ 10,000
– Those who have made a profit from the sale of things such as shares, second homes or other taxable assets (eg if they sell property acquired through inheritance) and capital gains tax afterwards
– He was a company director (also in LTD – except if you were a non-profit organization such as a charity director)
– Your income (or partner’s income) exceeded £ 50,000 and one of them received Child Benefit support
– Obtained taxable income from abroad
– Live abroad and have a British taxable income
– Your taxable income exceeded £ 100,000
– A Trust or a registered Pension Scheme agent
Claim Self Assessment Return and ask our help for any financial issues.
We are looking forward to contacting you as soon as possible!