Each company must have at least one Director. The Director is responsible for the company\’s activities. When opening a bank account, the name of the company is not (only) the bank card, but the name of the Director, marked \”Business\”. So, only the Director can access the corporate bank account. This is the case with multiple Directors.
(Providing a secretary is not mandatory in the company)
Your new English company needs an owner. The owner may be either an individual or a Director, or even a foreign company or a mixture of them. The owner of the company expresses ownership of the company\’s shares (which cannot be listed on the stock exchange).
The new UK company to be formed has shares owned by the owner (These shares can be owned by an individual, by the Company Director, by another company, even a foreign company, or by a mixture of the two).You need to specify in numbers and in % how much of the company the owner owns. The simplest way to determine this is to multiply it by 100%. For example, in a basic case, if the company has 100 shares with a nominal value of £1 each, then the initial share capital of the company will be £100.
1. The Data Controller informs the Contractor that he / she handles the personal data given in the order as a result of the performance of the contract.
2. Recipients of personal data: Employees, Accounting, Taxation, and Data Processors for Symfalogic Corporation Customer Service.
3. Duration of personal data storage: 5 years after the termination of the contract.
4. Personal data will be transferred for data processing for tax, accounting purposes to Symfalogic Accountancy Ltd, for mailing and shipping to Royal Mail, and post office in the country, as well as for secured courier service and property protection. Symfalogic Corporation Security Agent.
5. Information on the rights of the natural person concerned, the identity of the data processors, is available at https://symfalogic.com/data-protection/.